Bring life to your products with Royer Corporation’s digital printing capabilities. Specializing in CMYK 4 color process printing, our unique, versatile process produces fast drying printed products in up to 1200 dpi giving your project the clearest resolution possible, on time, every time. Here are just some of the benefits of Royer’s digital printing service:
- Eliminates pad printing
- Eliminates in-mold labeling
- More efficient than screen printing
- Choose from simple one color print to photo quality imaging
- Print on a wide array of substrates including plastics, metals, glass and more
- Print area supports products up to 52” x 44” and 10” in height
- Exclusive ColorBond UV ink available in CMYK and white
- User selectable – Up to 1200dpi for ultimate resolution
- Short lead times
- Low minimum quantities
- All operations in the USA
Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital based image directly to a variety of media via inkjet printing equipment. Digital printing provides a cost advantage compared to traditional screen, offset or pad printing cost in avoiding the technical steps needed to make printing plates, screens and clichés. It also allows for on demand printing, short turn around, and even a modification of the image with each impression. The savings in labor and ever increasing capability of digital presses means digital printing is reaching a point where it will match or supersede traditional printing technology’s ability to produce larger print runs at a low price.
Royer’s method specializes in inkjet printing that deposits pigment onto multiple substrates including a wide variety of plastics and other materials. In this processes the ink does not permeate the substrate, as does conventional ink, but forms a thin layer on the surface and is adhered to the substrate by using a UV curing process.
This state-of-the-art printing technology generates vibrant color and crisp black and white contrast. Whether you’re printing straightforward text or more complex items; digital color printing produces high quality images with durable and fade-resistant ink.
Since 1977, The Royer Corporation has become an industry leader in custom decoration. Here are just a few of the advantages of selecting Royer as your vendor of choice:
- Manage multiple projects at one primary location
- Total project management with additional operations including plastic injection molding, ultrasonic welding, assembly and bagging available
- In house professional art department
- In house mold and fixture design and fabrication
From printing to managing multiple processes, the specialists at Royer will work with you to determine the best method for your project, schedule and budget—all at a competitive price. Call us today or request a quote to get your project started.